1. Nars Blush in Gaiety-- I don't have any full size Nars blushes, but oh boy do I want one! The Foreplay palette has sparked a love for these blushes. I've seen so many reviews and I can't help but want to add one to my collection. My current lust is Gaiety. I had my makeup done at Mecca and I asked to have Gaiety put on and I loved it. I'm on the hunt for a beautiful, cool toned blush, that is quite bright like candy. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
2. Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed-- I bought one of these, Peaceful, off a blog sale and it is fantastic! Tarte is so difficult to purchase in Australia (nearly impossible without parcel forwarding), so I really want to buy some Tarte items when I have the chance. Exposed is stunning and so natural and best of all, I have nothing like it in my collection.
3. Clarins Ever Matte Shine Control Mineral Powder-- I feel I have so many pressed powders that are supposed to control shine and they do, but I still have to reapply. I suppose I'm still searching to find the perfect powder, which may or may not even exist for my particular skin.
4. Stila Eyeshadow Palette in 'In the Know'-- I love my 'In the Light' palette and the fact that 'In the Know' is all matte, intrigues me. I don't have heaps of mattes so I think this would be a nice addition. With that said, I don't really know if I need any more eyeshadow, especially I have other ones in mind for upcoming wish lists. *cough Nars Created The Woman cough*
5. OPI Polka.com-- OPI make some of my favourite glitter polishes and I like the colour combination in this particular polish. I plan on picking up quite a few OPI polishes since they're so much cheaper in America. If you have a favourite shade, please share!
6. Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Turquoise-- I love turquoise. It's my primary wedding colour so I think this is a need product.
What items are on your wish list?