Thursday, January 3, 2013

Benefit Fine One One


Yesterday, I received Fine One One by Benefit (and yes, I may have a slight Benefit obsession, but it is well merited :)  This is their latest product and was released in December.

So shiny

This product is described as a 'sheer brightening color for cheeks and lips.'  Basically, it's a cream blush.  I'm not the biggest fan of cream blushes, which could be because I haven't tried too many good ones, but I really like this one.  It glides onto your skin and blends really easily and smoothly and totally doesn't mess with your foundation underneath.

Colours from L to R: pink champagne, sheer watermelon and soft coral

Fine One One is made up of three colours: coral, watermelon and a pink champagne highlighter on the top.  When blended together, these colours look amazing on your cheeks and can be built up very easily.  It can also be turned sideways and used on your lips.  I was skeptical whether it would work as a lip product, but I was pleasantly surprised.  It leaves you with a nice coral colour and feels rather smooth on your lips, albeit slightly drying.  I like to use Baby Lips on top of it to give a bit more moisture. 


Swatch: L: swipe, R: blended

It is a bit pricey ($30USD for 8.0g), but I think the design, formula and portability are worth it.

Don't forget about my mini-giveaway.  I'm going to include some additional benefit samples!



12 comments:

  1. I just recieved my benefit order in the mail :) I'm obsessed with them too :) i got a sachet sample of fine one one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not the only one :) Benefit is pretty fantastic.

      Delete
  2. I was just tempted to buy one before I saw your blog post but the cc is nearly maxed out! Now I REALLY want one :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty amazing. I like to wait to purchase Benefit items until they have a cool freebie they're giving out. With this order I got a free Confessions of a Concealaholic.

      Delete
  3. I am not sure if I want one of these yet but they look really cool!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it because of the appeal of its packaging and I'm really glad the product is just as good.

      Delete
  4. I wanted to get this just for the novelty factor, but it's actually looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look really pretty on. My partner actually commented on how nice this blush looked (he normally doesn't notice haha).

      Delete
  5. I thought it would tug on the skin but I'm glad to hear it's soft. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I thought that as well. But it really is a smooth application. It just slides on.

      Delete
  6. How pretty - cant wait to try this. :)

    ReplyDelete