Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NotD: Audrey Meets Whimsy

For Christmas my mom sent me Revlon 'Whimsical' nail polish and I bought myself China Glaze 'For Audrey' during a BeautyJoint sale.   I decided to combine these two beautiful polishes and I love the combination.  It does appear that I really love similar looks if you look at my other recent NotD :)

L: Revlon Whimsical R: China Glaze For Audrey

Each nail has two coats of 'For Audrey' and two coats of 'Whimsical'.  This photograph was taken after three days of wear and I didn't use a top coat (forgot!)  They're holding up extremely well!


Do you have any favourite combinations or recommendations using Whimsical?  I'd love to branch out a little!

Don't forget out my mini-giveaway if you haven't already entered!


13 comments:

  1. I love these two shades. So pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whimsical looks like a really pretty shade, especially paired with For Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really happy with how well they work together.

      Delete
  3. I really want both of these nail polishes, they look awesome together too! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're some fantastic polishes and I definitely recommend them.

      Delete
  4. Whimsical is one of my favourite polishes ever. I like it by itself though I do have to do a bazillion coats. Otherwise, any light shimmery blue, like Sinful Colours Cinderella :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly didn't think of using it by itself. I thought it would be too sheer, but good to know it looks good.

      Delete
  5. Hi lovely I'm sorry to leave a comment on your post like this, but I've tried to email you about the Valentine's Day swap! Do you have an alternate email or twitter that I could get you on, as I keep getting a postmaster delivery saying it can't be delivered?
    If you could email me:
    jasminehuston@hotmail.com that would be amazing! I have a partner waiting for you :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo beautiful, I love pastels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Revlon Whimsical looks deliciously milky, and wow, that's great staying power!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy smokes, this is a stunning manicure, particularly on your gorgeous skintone!

    Love what you've done here. :)

    ReplyDelete