Sunday, December 2, 2012

November Favourites

Well another month is gone! This year is flying by and after this week, my job gets a whole lot easier, which will be a nice change in preparation for the holidays!

I discovered new products and rediscovered ones that had been neglected and deserved a mention.

My November Favourites
1. The Body Shop Seaweed Clarifying Toner-- This is the first alcohol-free toner I have tried and it is fantastic. I don't want to say too much right now, because I will be doing some skin care reviews very soon. My partner got this for me as an early Christmas present; he's so wonderful!

2. Mirenesse Velvet Lip Lift Moisture Shine in Shade 50-- I got this with Woman's Day and it is really nice. I am not usually a lip gloss person, but these are really good. They pack a lot of colour and don't feel sticky on your lips. I have quite a few Mirenesse products under my tree.

3. OPI 'Fly' from the Nicki Minaj Collection-- I love this colour and it reminds me of summer! The formula is really smooth and I am contemplating purchasing a full size bottle of this.  I did a NotD a while ago with it, which you can find here.

4. Bourjois Ultra Shine So Laque! in Magenta Show-- I received this in a GWP a while back, but wasn't too tempted to try it right away until I saw Sarah's post raving about it (find it here). It is fantastic!! The colour is pretty great as well. I have been wearing it all week.

5. Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow in Delightful-- When it comes to eyeshadow, neutrals are my choice of colour. These eyeshadows aren't the best. They are not very creamy or smooth, especially compared to the Revlon eyeshadow I recently purchased. However, the colours fit me really well and I used this every time I decided to wear eye makeup this month.

6. Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder in True Translucent-- I really like this finishing powder. It sets my make up quite nicely and I like how it doesn't add any additional colour to my face. It is definitely worth a look and it's pretty cheap.

7. Benefit Sugarbomb Blush-- See my review here. This is so so good.

What were your faves this month?

6 comments:

  1. Nice favourites :) I love the Mirenesse lip gloss as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when someone posts about a product that we have but might've forgotten or neglected, and it encourages us to revisit it and develop a newfound appreciation for it :) The Revlon quads might not be amazingly pigmented but I can see why they'd be good everyday colours that you'd reach for in the mornings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I was surprised by some of the things I had forgotten about and it really does force you to look at them in a new light.

      Delete
  3. I'm looking forward to the review on the toner. It looks interesting & like something I might like. I'd love to read more about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely have a review up soon! Probably sometime next week. Stay tuned!

      Delete