Saturday, November 24, 2012

Natio Blushers Review

It seems like ages ago that I purchased these blushers. I bought them to receive a GWP (as you do).  I really enjoy Natio products; their skin care smells so good.



The first one is the Blushing Rose Palette. It is made up of four different blushers in quite distinct shades (though two are a bit similar). They have a smooth, creamy texture and look great on your skin. They are very buildable to meet your intensity needs. My favourite is the third, purple-y colour.  It's really different to the other blushes that I own.



The second one is a single blusher in Rosewood. The formula for this one isn't as creamy as the palette, but the colour is stunning. It felt a bit dry as I was trying to swatch it today, but I don't recall it being that way before.

Swatches: L to R-- Blusher Palette and Rosewood
I really like the packaging of both of these products.  The exterior of the palette looks amazing.  (I adore stars.)  The large mirror on the palette is awesome and a pleasant surprise as you open it. I highly recommend the palette.

Have you tried any Natio blushers?

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of their blushes but I have seen that palette floating around at David Jones :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good value! A lot of the time David Jones or Myer have sales on Natio products as well, making it even better. I think I got it for 20 or 30% off.

      Delete
  2. I'm kicking myself for not picking up the limited edition blush pack. It's sold out at my local Myer. I really want to try their coral blush. I have their highlighter/bronzer duo which is a powder and i LOVE it. Sadly it's been discontinued but I still have a spare one :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you have a spare haha! I didn't know about their blush pack. A coral blush would be amazing!

      Delete
  3. I really like the look of the Blushing Rose Palette, it looks fantastic, I will have to see if I can chase on up!

    And hi from your newest follower. Feel free to check out my blog too;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a look!

      Thanks! I actually already follow you! :)

      Delete
  4. These look like really pretty and wearable colours! I haven't tried any blushes from this brand. If I didn't have enough blushes to last 10 years, I'd be tempted to try some :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I totally understand. I adore blushes so I just keep adding more to my collection!!

      Delete