Friday, April 5, 2013

Benefit Eye Bright

A while ago, I purchased a Benefit kit from the Sephora store on Amazon.  Included in my kit was this product, Eye Bright.

Benefit Eye Bright
I initially bought the kit because it had Bella Bamba and the Stay Don't Stray Eye Primer (which I really love).  The Eye Bright was just a bonus product and I'm so glad it was in there.  I don't think I would have thought about purchasing it on its own.


The reason I love this product is that it is a multi-tasker.  You can apply this to the inner and outer corners of your eyes to brighten them.  It also looks really nice to highlight your brow bone.  However, the reason I love it so much is that I can easily use it on my water liner.  If you saw my post about my search for a great water line eye liner here, you know it's been a bit of a mission.  The pale pink colour fits perfectly with my skin, opening and brightening my eyes.  I think I do prefer the Paul & Joe liner for my water line, but I love that I can use this product in so many other places.

Swatch
Eye bright is really creamy and glides onto your skin.  It blends out easily by just tapping it into your skin.  I'm  so glad it was included in the kit I bought.

Have you been surprised by a product you've seen a thousand times but never really looked at?

No comments:

Post a Comment