Friday, April 5, 2013

NotD: Revisiting Old Favourites

Just a quick nail of the day using some of my favourite nail polishes: OPI 'Fly', China Glaze 'For Audrey', and Femme Fatale 'Winter Hyacinth'.  My first experience with 'Winter Hyacinth' wasn't easy, but I loved how it looked.  To make the application easier, I layered it on top of similar-ish shades so I wouldn't need as many applications.


I used two coats of each colour, so each nail had four coats of each colour.  I used a Sally Hansen topcoat to finish off the look.  I'm really happy with how they turned out.

11 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous glitter! I keep seeing everyones post about femme fatale..Im itching to buy myself a few bottles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, I've nominated you for the Liebster award - check it out at http://bubblybabblings.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/liebster-award.html I would love to see your responses! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! You should definitely check out some of femme fatale's products!

      Delete
  2. Ahh those colours is lovely. I need to try out femme fatale's polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really great. I love that you can also buy mini bottles if you don't want to commit to a full size.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's really lovely and such a great formula!

      Delete
  4. Ahh that is so pretty! x

    http://norwegianelephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete