Friday, April 26, 2013

NotD: Purple Shine and Sparkle

I wanted to share my love for Australis Glitter Strikes Back top coat. I have paired it with purple hues because it looks so fantastic, but also because it reminds me of the sold out 'Look to the Western Sky' by Smitten Polish.



I chose Revlon Royal Cloak, which is a very nice purple. To be honest, I don't like purples that much, but I really like this one. I put Max Factory Fantasy Fire over the top to give it some added depth (and because I don't use it nearly enough).



Are there any combinations you are loving at the moment? Seriously, this is one of my favourite combos.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to get that glitter polish from Priceline's recent 40% sale, but it wasn't available in the shop I ended up buying everything from :( I have Fantasy Fire and like you, don't use it nearly enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really excited to get Fantasy Fire, but I definitely give it enough love. Shame you weren't able to get Glitter Strikes Back.

      Delete