Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

This is a product I bought on a whim. I wanted a GWP and this got me over the line. I didn't really think I would love this mascara as much as a do.





Certain mascaras I have don't do a great job on the bottom lashes because the wand is too big. However, the wand on this baby is so little and adorable. It does a perfect job getting to those hard to reach lashes. It doesn't make them look dramatic; instead, the lashes look more defined. The formula is quite wet, which I am not the biggest fan of, but it is still easily applied.



This probably isn't a must have for everybody, but I don't think I want to live without it. With that said, I would never pay the Australian price for this mascara. It retails for $10 in the United States, which I think is a fair price to pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment