Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bellabox October 2012 and Lust Have It Eco Box

This past Wednesday, I received my first Bellabox and LHI Eco Box!  Two beauty boxes on the same day!  Talk about a great way to start a Wednesday and what an amazing entrance into the world of beauty samples delivered to your door!

I'll start with Bellabox since that was the first box I subscribe to.  The theme was 'Pretty in Pink Party' in honour of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.










Without further ado, here is what was in the box beneath the black paper....



Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Instant Action Lift Treatment, 30mL $100
I am excited to try Estee Lauder; however, I'm not sure that I need any lifting and firming for my 20s skin.

Clinique Turnaround Concentrate Extra Radiance Renewer, 30mL $74
I'm really looking forward to trying this.  I love Clinique products, especially their moisturising gel.  The description provided says it promotes cell maturation, turnover and removal without causing the slightest irritation to your skin.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Colour in Petal Pusher, 9.17mL $13.95
This colour will be interesting.  I love it in the bottle, but I am not a big fan of light, flesh coloured nail polish on my fingers.

Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm--Sheer Pink Tint, 2g $8.99
This is fantastic!  I love it on my lips.  The pink tint is subtle and looks more like your lips, just a bit better.  I will enjoy using this.

DKNY Fresh Blossom Eau So Intense, 100mL $135
I am very critical of fragrances.  I am a brand loyalist and I tend to stick with what I like for quite some time.  For several years, I have been a Burberry Beat lover.  With that said, I really do like this fragrance.  Who knows, maybe I'll allow another fragrance to join my crew.

Klorane Shampoo with Oat Milk, 200mL $9.95
I have heard of good things about this brand.  I haven't tried this or the conditioner included, but I will certainly give you some feedback once I get a chance to do so.

Klorane Conditioning Cream with Pomegranate, 150mL $9.95
The rose colour of this conditioner is so great.  A nice addition to this 'pink' box.

Bourjois Smoky Pencil 72 Dark Purple, 0.89g $20
I'm not a big fan of purple; however, recently it has been growing on me.  I do love Bourjois, so I will definitely try this pencil out soon.

Since this post is already so long, I will share my Lust Eco Box in a separate post.

How did you fare this month with your beauty boxes?  Any products you love or hate?

No comments:

Post a Comment