Sunday, October 14, 2012

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick

I dropped into Priceline today and picked up two lipsticks in Kate Moss collection by Rimmel.  They are currently buy one get one free (this applies to all Rimmel lipstick and nail polish).  Again, I am a sucker for deals and it appears lipstick as well.

Here are the two shades I picked up:


Isn't the packaging awesome?  Simple, but cool.

L: 10  R: 07

I chose 10 and 07.  I wanted a bright red lipstick and a nice neutral colour as well.  Both have a smooth, creamy texture when applied to your lips and as far as I can tell, they seem to be fairly long lasting (It was difficult to get the swatch off my arm).


Both lipsticks are shown above with one swipe.  They are highly pigmented and the 10 is a very bright, daring, classic red.  07 is a bit more brown than I would have liked.  I wish it had slightly a pinker tint.  It's definitely a work appropriate shade.

Overall, I'm very pleased with these.  I might see if I can grab a couple more while they're on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment