Sunday, October 21, 2012

OutfitOTD- Stripes and Colour

I love clothes and fashion (although recently they are taking a backseat to beauty products) so I thought I would do an Outfit of the Day every so often.  They may turn out to be Outfits of the Week. 

Last Saturday, I went to the Mumford and Sons concert here in Perth (which was fantastic! even with the rain).  Here was the outfit I wore.





This is one of my cheap outfits, but I love it.  I have an obsession with cardigans and I'm really into stripes again at the moment.

Yellow/Gold Cardigan- Target, $40... You can't really tell from this photos, but there are hearts on the front/sides of this cardi. 

Black and White Striped Shirt- Big W, $10... I bought this shirt because I couldn't justify spending $90 on a similar shirt from Cue.  I am still surprised by how much I love this top.

Jeans- ModCloth, Blank NYC, $85... I'm not one to buy jeans on-line.  Being short, I have a lot of trouble finding ones that fit right. However, I took the plunge and purchased these and they're my favourite jeans.  They may be a bit big because they get quite stretched out after one or two wears.

Black Canvas Shoes- Rubi, $15... These are great, casual flats.

I am going to miss these clothes soon now that it is warming up.  I really love fall/winter clothes.

Did any of you see Mumford and Sons while they were here in Aus?  Anyone with those favourite pair of jeans?



No comments:

Post a Comment