Saturday, October 20, 2012

Lust Have It Eco Edition

Here is my Lust Have It Eco Box.  While I was doing some research as to which beauty box to subscribe to, I read a lot of criticisms of LHI.  I cannot vouch for their monthly boxes, but this inaugural Eco Box is fantastic.  I am hoping the quality level will last for the next quarter.

Got to love opening these boxes




The products were placed in this....







The items!


Lady Lya Eye Liner, $20
This is a bright blue liner and I love it!  I prefer blue eye liners when it comes to the coloured ones.  I am very glad I received an eye liner rather than the lip liner.  I don't feel any need for the latter.

Avado Exfoliant, 100mL $14.99
 I haven't had a chance to use this yet, but I like that it has avocado in it.  Plus, it's made in Tassie.  I enjoy exfoliants because you can feel the cleansing.

Live Clean Exotic Nectar Argan Oil Treatment, 110mL $19.95
Today was the first day I tried this.  First impression was that it really did smooth my hair.  I suffer from frizz and this legitimately seemed to control them.  It definitely does not take a lot.

Burts Bee Lip Shimmer in Rhubarb, $12.95
 I'm American.  I have loved Burts Bee for as long as I can remember.  I'm glad to finally have some here in Aus.  The colour is really flattering and the smell delicious.

Sranrom Body Lotion, 200mL $30
I have a fair bit of respect from my recently, brief encounters with this brand.  My partner received some body wash in his Men's Bellabox and now I have some lotion to play with.  The smell is really pleasing, though I cannot pin point what the smell is.  I'm not a big lotion fan, but it does feel light and refreshing on the skin.

Kosmea Radiance 24/7 Youth Boost, 20mL $39.95
I was skeptical putting this on my skin.  I have combination/oily skin already and putting oil on it seemed counter-intuitive.  However, I gave it a chance.  It was okay for a first go.  Initially, I did not like the feel on my skin.  After it set in, it did feel better.  I think the next go I have, I will put even less drops on so it will fully sink into my skin.

Wicked Wix Organix Baby Jar Candle, 340g $34.95
I love candles.  I love how they make a home feel lived in.  This candle is amazing.  It's Sandalwood and Lime scented, which is such a wonderful combination.  I don't want to burn it, it smells that good.

This was my first Eco Box and I would say it was a success.  I am certainly looking forward to my next one in a couple months' time.

Have you tried any of these products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment