Sunday, October 28, 2012

Recent Hauls Part 1: Priceline and Target (and Myer)

Recently, I have been spending far too much on beauty products.  School holidays and online shopping the main culprits to blame.  I am thinking about a spending ban, but I don't think it can be cold turkey; there have to be clauses and loop-holes, so stay tuned for the outcome of that.

A week or so ago I went to Priceline and Target just to browse and pick up some red hair dye.  However, I ended up with this:


Here's the break down:

Priceline:

- Bourjois Blushes in 34 Rose d'Or and 16 Rose coup de Foudre (30% off--can't resist that!)
- L'Oreal Prefernce Hair Dye (necessary for my Amy Pond outfit for the Ramble)
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 12 and 16 (Buy one get one free)
- Face of Australia Nail Polish in Mystic Iris
- Australis Nail Polish in Fairy Bread (I have done a NOTD with this and Iris here)
- Cedel Blow Dry Faster (This was on-sale and it is AMAZING! Stay tuned for a review)
- Cedel Dry Shampoo (On-sale and I've been dying to try a dry shampoo)

Target:

- Rimmel Nail Polish in Disco Ball and Wine (I really wanted Disco Ball and it was buy one get one 50% off)

Myer:

-Lancome Foundation Teint Idole in 010 (This was a free sample and so far, I really like this!  I'm not sure if I can justify spending so much money on it.  Maybe the next time I'm in America)

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bourjois blushes. They have such a great range!

    PS I left a comment on my blog about the Mirenesse products for you, but I'll copy my answer here so you don't miss it :)


    "I've never used the Natio remover...one of the few Natio products I havent used. I think like all brands, there are hit and misses. Overall I've been really impressed with Mirenesse products. I bought this along with a gel eye shadow for about $25 (on their flash sale).

    If you're interested in their products, check out their flash sales (they have a new one every day). It's a great way of trying out a new brand without spending lots of money. I bought the other day a pack that had a mascara + 3 full size "surprise" products for less than $20. The mascara alone is $40, so you can get some great products in their sales. "

    http://www.mirenesse.com/92-flash-sale-limited-time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some really good deals! I will definitely check them out! Thanks for the info (and re-posting your comment:)!!

    ReplyDelete