Friday, November 23, 2012

Bellabox November Edition

This is a bit late, but this week has been so full out.

So, I really like my Bellabox this month. I think I got the better of the two main boxes circulating. I did not want the glitter eye liner and I didn't receive it, yay!!

Anywho, this was what I received. Since I have had the box for a few days, I have been able to test out some of the products.

1. Bioderma Sebium H2O Cleansing Water- I haven't tried this yet, but I am super keen to (just haven't worn any makeup yet).

2. Skimiso Pore Beauty Nose Pack- I enjoy using pore strips though I don't think that they too much, so we'll see how these go.

3. Dr LeWinn's Facial Polishing Gel- I used this last night and I really liked it. It's quite gentle, but smells really nice and feels good on the skin.

4. Dr LeWinn's Skin Perfect Primer and Dr LeWinn's Skin Perfect Foundation- I haven't heard too much about this, but I will definitely give it a try.

5. 4me Nail Polish Remover Pads- I used these and really like them. They will be fantastic for travelling and I would definitely consider purchasing them again.

6. Swisse Hand Cream- This smells fantastic. The formula seems a bit thick, but it soaks in nicely.

7. Palmolive Mango Body Butter Wash- yuck, mango. I will be sending this to my mom.

8. B by Bloom Colour Cheek Tint in barossa valley. I don't mind this. I am not a big fan of cream blushes. However this colour is pretty sweet and it blends in well.

What did you think of this month's box?

2 comments:

  1. we got the exact same box :)
    I'm not a fan of cream blushes either but the Barossa valley colour is so pretty :)
    I'm already looking forward to next months box haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really surprised that I liked the blush. Perhaps, I have been too hard on creams haha. And I'm definitely looking forward to December's box!!

    ReplyDelete