Saturday, November 10, 2012

Rave: Benefit She's So Jetset

A couple of weeks ago I received my She's So Jetset from my Benefit haul (found here).  I love it!  I have asked for more Benefit products for Christmas; I really think they are worth the price.  The American price that is, totally not the Australian price.


1. POREfessional  I love this product!  I included it in my October Favourites (found here).  It leaves your skin really soft and makes it look way smoother.  Here are some before and after shots:
Before
After
2. Eye Shadow Palette These are fantastic eye shadows.  They have a creamy texture, great colour and shimmer.  I am a sucker for nudes and these certainly impress me. 

Colours: Champagne Please, Gold Card, Pretty in Mink and Elegant Expresso
L to R: Champagne Please, Gold Card, Pretty in Mink and Elegant Expresso
 Champagne Please and Pretty in Mink are my top picks of the four, but I use all of them.

3. First-Class Face Powder  The box doesn't provide any information as to the names of these two shades.  They are quite subtle and create a peachy look on skin.  They have a pleasant smell and texture, but I would prefer a bit more pigmentation.  With that said, you can just layer the blush to create a more vibrant look.

The brush is pretty nice for one coming with a kit. 
L to R:  Colours blended, Lighter (L) and Pinker (R)
 4.  Life on the A List Lip Gloss   To start with, I must say I prefer lipstick to lip gloss; however, the formula of this one is quite pleasant.  It's thick, but not sticky and feels nice on your lips.  The colour is very sheer, light pink.  It adds gloss, but that is about it.  If you're looking something with more body, this isn't your colour.  Yet, it still may be nice to have in your collection.


As you can see, very sheer.
 5.  They're Real Mascara  This was also listed in my October Favourites.  See here for photos and review.  This is a must have mascara.

I would definitely recommend this kit!  It's fantastic for value ($34 from the Benefit website).  The packaging is really cute and I will definitely be taking it with me on trips!

Have you tried any Benefit products?

4 comments:

  1. This looks like a fantastic kit.

    I've been umming and aahing over Porefessional for ages, but your before and after pics have convinced me I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is a great kit! I was like you, a bit skeptical about Porefessional; however, after having and using the deluxe sample, I really want the full size tube now! Thanks for the comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow the porefessional looks great. I haven't had a chance to try mine out yet but I already know i'm going to buy the full size of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have bought a full size (it's safely residing under my Christmas tree!) after having the trial. It just feels so great on my skin.

      Delete