Sunday, November 18, 2012

Mirenesse Surprise Gift... Short Stack??

So, I ordered a lip gloss during the week of Halloween from the Mirenesse website because it came with four mystery gifts. They were certainly a surprise. A Short Stack emergency 'pak' (how annoying they couldn't add the 'c').


In the pack was a lip gloss, mascara, a black eye shadow stick, and black eyeliner. I probably won't use this (not a huge fan of black eye makeup nor of Short Stack) so you may see this again in a future giveaway.

Has anyone used these products before?  Or received a ridiculous mystery gift?

11 comments:

  1. My best mate is obsessed with short stack haha! I do enjoy Mierensse lipsticks :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Mirenesse make some good lip products! I haven't tried the one I bought. I'm keeping all my packages I get from now on and not opening them until Christmas. My punishment for spending too much haha.

      Delete
  2. i love surprise gifts! though sometimes they are a little strange.. hah

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some xmas goodies from lush! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they can be! Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  3. Mystery gifts tend to be a little underwhelming! I think the whole "mystery" is to lure us into hoping it might be something we actually like lol :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is completely true! And yet, I am still a sucker for them haha!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! Short Stack broke up months ago, no wonder they were giving them away!!
    If I could get past the tackyness, I would use all of those products. I haven't used Miriness before though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was very surprised when I received it. Mirenesse are pretty high quality (though a bit overpriced in my opinion) and definitely worth a try.

      Delete
  5. I bought this too. I love the colour of the lipstick. Sadly the mascara isn't as great as their other ones.

    The surprise packs are either amazing or not so great. Too bad you cant see a sneak peek hahaha

    ReplyDelete