Saturday, November 10, 2012

GA-DE Lipstick in English Rose

A couple of weeks ago Oz Sale had a lot of different beauty brands for sale (Revlon, Almay, China Glaze, Zana, Bellapierre, and GA-DE).  As usual, there were some pretty good deals, which I took advantage of.  As a result, I am on a spending ban for the rest of year.

Friday, I received my first parcel from Oz Sale and it contained the GA-DE lipstick I ordered.  I had never heard of GA-DE, but their packaging was really appealing.  From what I have gathered, GA-DE is a really popular cosmetic company based in Israel.

I ordered a lipstick in English Rose:

Beautiful Packaging
The packaging is really cool.  To open the lipstick, you push the bottom up, then it pops out.  I don't have any lipsticks with packaging like this.  

Closed: You can see the bottom is flush with the container
Open
The colour is a really nice pink with glitter in it.  The formula is a tad bit gritty due to the glitter.  It is definitely not creamy, but still not unpleasant.

Swatch
Artificial light/ No Flash
Although, there were some negatives to this product, I believe it was definitely worth the $9 I paid.  If you see GA-DE on Oz Sale, definitely check them out.

Have you tried any GA-DE Cosmetic products?


2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this brand, but the colour looks really wearable and pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had never heard of it either, but it is such a lovely shade of pink!

      Delete