Sunday, November 18, 2012

NOTD: Mirenesse Bullet Proof Nail Laquer

As most of you are aware, Mirenesse had teamed with Woman's Day to bring us some sweet GWPs. I picked up some nail polish in Blood Red (after failing to find the silver one).

I used it a few days ago and it is holding up quite well. The formula is really smooth and two coats was all I needed. I would pick up a couple more if they weren't that expensive.


I paired it with an OPI 'I have a herring problem' accent nail.

For those of you who have tried the Mirenesse nail polish, what did you think?

2 comments:

  1. I got one of these but the label ripped off the nail polish when I got it off the magazine :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one did you get? My label ripped off as well. I very carefully peeled it off the tape and I used top coat to glue it back on! It's so lame that they came off so easy.

      Delete