Saturday, November 3, 2012

OOTD: Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Day)

Being American, I love Halloween.  Taking three plus years of Spanish, I love Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead).  Living in Australia, I don't really get to celebrate either.

For Halloween, I dressed up as Amy Pond (again); however, this time I the correct jumper (which I absolutely adore).  For Dia de los Muertos, I wore an outfit of black and orange.  I really like this time of year and I want to hold on to some of my traditions.

Shirt: Op Shop (super find!)

Skirt: Cue (I adore this company)

Tights: Gloss

Shoes: Rubi

4 comments:

  1. Cute colour combination - the orange skirt is lovely :) It's true we don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia. It seems like a big holiday in the US but we don't really partake in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I adore the skirt. The lack of Halloween festivities has taken some getting used too.

      Delete