Sunday, March 3, 2013

NotD: Blue Ombré Look

For work, I needed to be dressed in blue.  So of course, my nails had to be blue as well.  I couldn't choose between which blue nail polish I wanted to use, so I decided to do an ombre look with them.  I used six nail polishes.  The one not pictured is Rimmel Disco Ball, which I used to add some sparkle to my feature nail.

The look:


The nails looked much better at the start of the day before all the festivities!


The products:

Thumb to Pinky: Ulta3 Soft Hydrangea, Revlon Blue Lagoon, China Glaze Flyin' High, Ulta3 Calypso Holiday, OPI Ski Teal We Drop
I really like all these polishes, some more than others.  My faves are Ski Teal We Drop (absolutely love the colour) and Flyin' High (absolutely love the formula and colour).  The disappointment is Blue Lagoon.  It looks really pretty in the bottle, but falls a bit flat on the nail.  It also looked (and felt) a bit gritty.  Maybe it was just my nail...this was my first time using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment